Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey all!  I'm home after my vacation and excited to get back to my 30 day challenge!  I am a bit nervous about how tomorrow is going to go...  Having been a distance runner in high school I know how hard it can be to sustain momentum when you're involved in something long-term.  That difficulty is only compounded when you take it easy for a bit.  Monday morning cross country workouts are always the hardest when you don't run over the weekend.  The 26 miles of that marathon are going to seem a cuss of a lot longer when you decide to take a break after mile number two.  Your legs feel heavier, your lungs burn more, and the lactic acid buildup makes your muscles hurt like heck.  In other words,
I hope tomorrow's writing workout doesn't hurt too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment