Sunday, September 13, 2015

Love reading? Then here are my favorite ebook services

I wanted to share with everyone a few of my favorite services. I love books. That is why I write and review them. Often buying books gets expensive, but I'd like to recommend three email e-book services that offer great deals.

1. Book Gorilla- This one is my favorite. They send me a full list every morning of at least 10 or more books that are either free or low price. You can even receive a list of up to 50 books! You choose. They are specific to Kindle though.

2. Book Bub- BookBub alerts you to limited-time free & discounted ebooks. 
It's free to join, you can read on any device, and the books are yours to own. I picked my favorite genres and every morning I get an email listing several books. I only get about 4 or 5 books though, so the variety is semi limited.

3. Books that Buzz- I found this one because it is an author resource  where books are listed and promoted. However, because I subscribe, every day I get a list of discounted ebooks and book giveaways. Love it! This service also sends me about 10 books a day.

Happy Reading!
Dorine


No comments:

Post a Comment