Monday, January 18, 2016

A New Year of Awesome!

Every so often, life throws you some changes, and you get the chance to decide what you want to do with them. I'm excited because this next year is giving me the opportunity to concentrate on my writing like never before. I've made up a schedule for myself which is actually super doable, and it will allow me to be more productive than ever. I've reached this point by looking at my life and deciding which things are of the most worth to me. Of course, family and God top the list. As I looked over all the rest, I evaluated what my rewards were for each thing that I do. Some of my business ventures weren't as financially beneficial as they once were, so I brought them to a close, which let me give more time to the areas that are making me more money and furthering my career. Some things we continue to do because they feed our souls. Whatever it is we choose to do, we should derive some benefit from it. If it doesn't make us happy or pay our bills, we really need to consider dropping it. Now that I've thinned out some things that weren't filling those needs and I have more time to spend doing the more important things, I'm feeling lighter and more positive. I'm super excited to see where this next year is going to take me. Question: What are some things bogging down your life that you could get rid of? And what are the things that bring you the most joy and fulfillment?

No comments:

Post a Comment