Thursday, May 31, 2012

Excuse the dust. . .

I've mentioned in a previous post that exciting things are happening at Mommy Authors this month!

First is our brand new blogger, Heidi Schulz.

"Hi! I am a writer, reader, homeschooling mama, happy wife, and fan of the Oxford comma. You probably have a dog named Heidi but I don't need to hear about it.
See my site: http://franticallysimple.com/"

As soon as I figure out blogger I'll get her profile added to our list->  Her first post will go live Monday, so make sure you check back.

Also if you haven't joined our goodreads group, what are you waiting for?!?  Our first Writing prompt is up, and the winner not only wins a coveted spot here on Mommy Authors, but will also get a 25$ Amazon giftcard!  Woot! Woot! 
(you don't have to be a mommy to enter, or married, or even a girl for that matter)

Check it out at:

Next Friday will be our official Grand Re-Launch of the new Mommy Authors website hosted by the fabulous Ranee.  Please make sure to check back for some fun contests and prizes we will be running this month.

Thank you all so much for your comments and love, we always appreciate the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment